- Access to over 1,300 APIs
- World Class Monitor
- Easy-to-use documentation
- Auto-Generated Snippets
- Test APIs in seconds
- Manage all from one Key
- Unified Billing & Invoicing
- Basic Transformations
- Powerful API Doc Editor
- API Management
- Testing Capabilities
- Auto-generated Clients
- Unlimited Dev Apps
- Access to 100K+ Devs
- Autogenerated Code Snippets
Custom Base URL:
Have api.yourcompany.com for better branding. Price is an additional $250/year.
20% revenue share
Monetized APIs are currently charged a revenue sharing of 20%. All the rest is free, yes FREE!
On-premise, SLA, Unlimited Data Retention, Custom Billing Fee and Features. Let’s discuss your requirements:
trusted by leading developers working in small and large organizations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use Mashape for free?
- Yes! You can use Mashape for free as a consumer or provider. With the free tier, some features are limited such as monitoring, alerting and support.
- What happens after my 30-day free trial?
- After your 30-day free trial is finished, you will be prompted to add a credit card to continue benefiting from the paid tiers features. Otherwise your account will be downgraded to the free tier.
- Can I change my plan?
- You can upgrade or cancel at any time. Upgrades are processed instantaneously, while downgrades happen at the end of your existing plan's month.
- How can I get a refund?
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time. There will be no refunds or credits for partial use of service.
- What does "Per API/APP monitored" mean?
- It means that the plan with features you’ve chosen will apply to a single API or App. If you want to monitor multiple APIs at once you’ll have to purchase an additional plan.
- I just need some paid features, can I request a custom plan?
- Absolutely! We realize that some companies might require extra features in their plan. Get in touch to discuss how we can help make your API succeed.
- What happens to my APIs if I stop paying for my plan?
- Your API will remain part of the Mashape family, but you will lose insights into the analytics and your revenue share model will also change back to 20%.
- How is my credit card payment information handled?
- All credit card information is securely transmitted over 2048-bit SSL to our PCI-certified payment provider. Mashape never stores your sensitive billing data.